Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

Quirky

Odd little game, can't really say it was too poorly done, it just didn't entertain me. I thought there would be some humor to it, being a parody of Tamogotchi.. but it wasn't.

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

Obviously, if you don't like Pokemon, don't play

Anyone here-to-forth who says 'omfg this suxx0r cuz i can't type n i h8 teh pokeman!' is obviously fucktarded. You can NOT fairly reveiw something if you have a bias, and if you can't fairly reveiw, then don't. The point of reveiwing is ultimately to be constructive, that's why newgrounds HAS a reveiw system... not so we can kiss ass to those we 'Fiven' or tear-down the people we blam, but so we can help them improve. If you hate pokemon, and play this with the sole intention of pissin-n-moaning about how it's pokemon themed, your just the same as some retard who hates, let's say, Power Rangers, but buys the box DVD set of Power Rangers Season 1 just so they can say how much it sucks. It's about looking at how the game plays, was quality work put into it? Were the graphics okay? Did the controls respond as they should? If they did, then who cares about it's context?
But enough of this tangent.
It's a cute game, and since I love puzzle games, it was even more great in my perception. MY only complaint is it moves a tad too slow, is there I hard mode? Or am I just stupid and miss it?

Robot Monkey City Robot Monkey City

Oh my.

Monkeys and space ageness. The sheer oddity and pointlessness of it somehow make it awesometastic.

AntiClockClock's TV V3.0 AntiClockClock's TV V3.0

Yay

The best is on channel 2 were he kicks that dude straight in the face xD.

That would smart, being kicked in the mug by a soccer player.

Interactive Boogy 2 Interactive Boogy 2

I lessthanthree you.

You're a king among men..
And you can dance =O!